Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tycho Brahe [sic] and Rupture [not sic]

Have posted on my wall today, actually a few hours ago - 
''I don't , really really I don't .... I don't want to be like Tycho Brahe ...< SIGH > '' [sic]

A friend asked - '' how come suddenly him? '' [sic]
 
I blurted - '' Brahe... for too many reasons.... too many!!! I don't want to die like him, I mean - the way he did. I don't want another Copernicus to usurp my under appreciated work, if there any , after I die... see it's all too bleak, not even half the fun like a kid screaming - die die die!!! while playing video games. And above all I don't wanna do away with any nose job , simply I prefer to flee than going for a duel, I guess... now do respond back to this or people will start to think I am talking to myself :D '' [sic]

My friend flustered, and retorted back - and how he died? I don't remember exactly... [not sic]

And me - ummm....you see, he had to hold his pee for too many long hours in order to not to offend the King's banquet he was attending and died tragically with the Ruptured bladder about five days later.... see, not a good way to die! Even if our so called the prophetic Rupture of 21st May happen or not... 

[ not sic again, cause he is yet to ask me that and I am yet to deliver this speech farther ] :D

So go to sleep in broken hearts people, Rupture ain't happening today!

Only some another friend said - "finally... I am out of the woods, and out of the "boulevard of broken dreams"!!"  [sic]

I told her, - "That's good, seems I am lost into the labyrinth of mine, only each and every time I feel I have seen a light at the end of the tunnel... some harp tune takes me back to the square one.... as if I am defaulted to the recycle mode."  [sic sic sic... pretty sick!]

She - "hmm., but this sounds like "we shall overcome"!!!!!!! LOL!! :D" [sic]

I, out of my perpetual awesomeness - "aha! favourite caller tune of life!" [sic]

And they postponed the Rupture, again!






2 comments:

  1. "And they postponed the Rupture, again!" Haha! Great write up! ""That's good, seems I am lost into the labyrinth of mine, only each and every time I feel I have seen a light at the end of the tunnel... some harp tune takes me back to the square one.... as if I am defaulted to the recycle mode." - Dear, this happens to me too...once in a blue moon I get hyped about something, find a revelation about myself, get motivated to achieve something once more....and then end up losing that energy. I'm flowing with the wind now and relying on my instincts to guide the way. Trust me, at the right time you'll be able to take the desired leap and not go back to square one! It's all a preparation for that!

    ReplyDelete